1.9m Side awning Defender 90
Awnings provide shade and comfort, and protection against rain and wind when camping. Speed and ease of setup is of paramount importance to enable usage while en-route, e.g. for a quick stop at lunchtime
For that reason special importance has been given to the design of the structure and setup takes approx 30 seconds
- Aluminium awning support
- Awning cover: polymide ripstop, water resistant
- Polyurethane bushes allow the arms to swivel avoiding wear and tear
- Awning poles are totally self-supporting; no poles or guy ropes to trip over!
- Easy to set up; two arms fold out and the awning is rolled out and clipped in
- Single handed setup (even in windy conditions)
- 1.9m wide for Defender 90
P.V.C. reinforced corners - drop clips for quick set up.
Sides are available for all Hannibal Awnings. Turn your awning into a change room or extra sleeping room by simply zipping on sides to the awning.
*New canvas should be thoroughly wet before use and allowed to dry. Repeat 2 to 3 times to ensure sealing up of the seams. The wetting process will season the canvas and allow the canvas to shrink and stitching to swell.
*If water ingress is experienced from the seams use a Bees wax stick over the seams.
Price is inc VAT